The OM Excellence Awards was started back in 2011 as part of the industry’s endeavour to recognize and reward excellence in outsourcing. To this end, the awards are aimed at buyers, end-users and service providers, who have, individually and collectively pursued global best practices in crafting sustainable value by leveraging outsourcing models.
Further, these awards are aimed at championing the cause of outsourcing as a key strategic driver for value creation, as Malaysia endeavours to become a world class location for outsourcing services.
This year, we are adding a new category for ‘Best Contact Centre Project of The Year’ to recognise the rapid growth of this sector within the industry. This will go along with our existing six categories, which are:
1. BPO Project of the Year
2. IT Outsourcing Project of the Year
3. Best Project Delivered Through Consolidation
4. Best Shared Service Operation of the Year
5. Outsourcing Leader of the Year
6. Best Data Center Project of the Year
7. Best Contact Centre Project of The Year